Will the real Maids Shady, please stand up

Want to see the real person at the end of the barrel? Here we keep a nice section of clan and guest photos, and a clan photo-album.
[SC]DeepthroatDiva
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Clan Leadership Clan Recruiter Game Changer Team PiNK
7,500 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 6
In Game Name: [SC]Maiden
Denmark

Will the real Maids Shady, please stand up

Post by [SC]DeepthroatDiva »

Hey guys!

So, I guess its time for me to tell you all, what has been going on in my life, for the past 3 years - cause its been a ride.

I have had a secret that I kept from you all, cause I was too embarrassed to admit, how terrible I was actually feeling. I tried fixing it a few times, but never really succeeded in doing so.

I have suffered from binge eating disorder pretty much my entire life. Its an eating disorder, where you binge and try to suppress your feelings. I developed this eating disorder, because I was sexually abused as a child. I was also beaten by my mom, and my dad was an alcoholic, whom I could not trust. So in order to create some kind of order in this chaos, I started using food as a way of gaining love and affection.

So I kept binging for years, and I gained weight. ALOT of weight. I ended up weighing 180 kilograms (around 396 lb). I hated myself, punished myself with more food and started isolating myself. I had SOF2, and that was pretty much it.

In 2018 and 2019 I filmed a documentary about suffering from binge eating disorder, and it aired on danish television in january 2020. I joined a binge eating disorder therapy group, seeked help to deal with the sexual abuse and I started healing on the inside.

After a year of intense therapy, I needed to heal physically as well, so I decided to have bariatric surgery in august 2020, which turned out to be the best decision I ever made for myself. I did a season 2 of my documentary when I had that surgery, and it caused alot of trouble in the fat-community. I was called fat-phobic and a few people tried to create a shitstorm towards me, claiming I was hurting all fat bodies, by documenting my bariatric surgery on national television. So that knocked me out for a few weeks, but I am back now - stronger than before.

I stopped weighing myself a very long time ago, cause I now know, that my health is more than a number on that scale, so I try to live by that every day.

While doing all of the above, I started writing down my memories - and in september this year, I published my very own book! This is probably the biggest thing for me ever. Its named "Nadja og de 170 kilo - sandhed kommer indefra" (Nadja and the 170 kilos - truth comes from within) and is about my childhood with abuse and history with binge eating disorder. Believe it or not, but this disorder is still new here in Denmark, and people have a very hard time believing its a real eating disorder. They still think being fat is a choice for everyone. That is not the case.

I also started my own firm, and now I do talks and courses about binge eating disorder on front of a live audience. I also participate in the political debate, and about a week ago, the danish government finally decided to give 49 million danish kroner to more binge eating treatment. I did that, and I am so fucking proud.

I put binge eating disorder on the landmark in my country, and now I am what you could call a celebrity, which is super weird. People knowing me and wanting to talk whenever I grocery shop, lol. Im just glad Denmark is a small country :)

So yeah. Here is the real Maids - and she is done hiding. Cause I know now, my worth has nothing to do with my bodysize.

Heres hoping the world wont explode, when I press "submit" lol.
Attachments
Selvbiografi.jpg
Selvbiografi.jpg (96.12 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Migmedbog.jpg
Migmedbog.jpg (147.49 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Foredrag.jpg
Foredrag.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 86 times
20211105_152942.jpg
20211105_152942.jpg (112.81 KiB) Viewed 86 times
20210911_190220.jpg
20210911_190220.jpg (101.67 KiB) Viewed 86 times
20210827_131424.jpg
20210827_131424.jpg (70.16 KiB) Viewed 86 times
20210422_115903.jpg
20210422_115903.jpg (128.14 KiB) Viewed 86 times

[SC]WilboBaggins
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Clan Leadership Clan Recruiter Killer Award Scorer Award
Killstreak Pro Headshot Expert Explosive Expert AK74 Rifle Award
Shotgun Pro Knife Master Team PiNK 5,000 Posts

Medals: 13
In Game Name: [SC]WilboBaggins
United States of America

Re: Will the real Maids Shady, please stand up

Post by [SC]WilboBaggins »

So proud of you and all the work you are doing to help others! <3

The Cock
Recruiter | S-Admin
Recruiter | S-Admin

Clan Recruiter 3,000 Posts 7 Year Clan Member

Medals: 3
In Game Name: [SC]The Cock
United States of America

Post by The Cock »

Maids, I am really happy for you, I will continue to pray for your success. Do you belong to a Church, if not you might want to find one to join. Church family is great for support and fellowship when you need to catch your breath and stay on track. After doing business around the world I am very thankful nothing ever happened to me and now I try not to miss Church to ask for forgiveness and give thanks to God, I also sing in our choir, just to let you know I am not allowed to sing at home they say it scares the dogs, but they let me sing in Church. Keep going Maids, may God Bless you, Shine his face on you, and Grant you his Peace!
And never forget you are our SC Superstar, so you have to shine bright!

[SC]Mooloo
S-Admin
S-Admin

1,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 2
In Game Name: [SC]Mooloo
New Zealand

Post by [SC]Mooloo »

Wow.

The Cock
Recruiter | S-Admin
Recruiter | S-Admin

Clan Recruiter 3,000 Posts 7 Year Clan Member

Medals: 3
In Game Name: [SC]The Cock
United States of America

Post by The Cock »

Wow, is right, Hi Mooloo been awhile, hope you're doing OK.

[SC] Love_BEP
S-Admin
S-Admin

2,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

In Game Name: [SC] Love_BEP
Bulgaria

Post by [SC] Love_BEP »

As Mooloo said - wow indeed. Keep doing what you're doing, people will find a way to hate on everyone and anything because.. people :angry-nono:

Good luck with the book, the new company and talks, and hopefully, the future changes within the country regarding any kind of disorders :romance-grouphug:
There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark..

Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy - Ludwig van Beethoven

"Yesterday, though, we heard the king of farts/ It smelled as sweet as honey tarts/ While it wasn't in the strongest of voice/ It still came on as a powerful noise." - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

BIG H
S-Admin
S-Admin

M4 Rifle Award 10+ Year Clan Member

In Game Name: [SC]BIG H
United States of America

Post by BIG H »

WOW had no idea of what you were going through of course but glad to know you've got it figured out keep doing what your doing obviously working!

Return to “[SC]Clan Member Photos”