Favorite Getsum Memories

This section is dedicated to the memory of [SC]Getsum.
[SC]WilboBaggins
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Clan Leadership Clan Recruiter Killer Award Scorer Award
Killstreak Pro Explosive Expert AK74 Rifle Award Shotgun Pro
Knife Master Team PiNK 5,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 12
In Game Name: [SC]WilboBaggins
United States of America

Favorite Getsum Memories

Post by [SC]WilboBaggins »

Feel free to share some favorite memories of Getsum, or just anything you'll miss about him.

I know for me, it was always funny how when Getsum would connect he would always do an admin broadcast of "sup peeps". Every.single.time he joined the server, for years. I would always cue up admin chat myself and as soon as he connected and he did his broadcast, I would do mine: "sup gets". He would give me a hard time if I was too slow in responding. He'd be befuddled if he connected without admin and his broadcast wouldn't work. lol.

[SC]STRAUSS
S-Admin
S-Admin

10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 1
In Game Name: [SC]STRAUSS
India

Re: Favorite Getsum Memories

Post by [SC]STRAUSS »

The thing that i remember the most is the popup message when he use to join in "Sup peeps".....

[SC]DeepthroatDiva
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Clan Leadership Clan Recruiter Team PiNK 7,500 Posts
10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 5
In Game Name: [SC]Maiden
Denmark

Post by [SC]DeepthroatDiva »

Aw man, So many great memories. Back in the very old days, Get and I would have some great conversations late at night. He would always be very supportive, even when I gave his wife a rough time. And lol.. his "flirting" these last couple of years made me lol so many times. Getsum was such a great guy and I really miss playing and chatting with him.

TheBritishBeefcake
S-Admin
S-Admin

2,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 2
Great Britain

Post by TheBritishBeefcake »

Holy Shit... :( :( :( :( :( :(

Literally just finding out about this tonight. RIP my man. Truly saddened to be finding this out.

I remember playing with Getsum back in the days when he played more than he spectated, fuck...even back to the days of the OLD OLD forum in 2006 when he wasn't even an S-Admin, even before the days when Mangler and GAL joined. There were times when we had some deep conversations about all kinds of shit, and there were times where we made it no secret that we annoyed the shit out of each other. We both had our fair share of admin abuse to each other; I'd mute him with RCon powers anytime he said shit against Twhig, and he'd Plant me anytime I came into the server without my S-Admin. But overall, genuinely liked him and had respect for him with his loyalty, commitment and support to [SC] over the years.

Sometimes we'd be sat in the spectators for hours chatting about all kinds of shit, banning hackers and talking about whatever drama was going down.

Let it be said, I will miss some of the hilarious shit that went down on the server with him and the good times we had.

I'll miss seeing his name next to *spec*.
So Much Time and Theres So Little To Do. Wait. Strike That. Reverse It.
Bring Back Twhig!

[SC]DeepthroatDiva
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Clan Leadership Clan Recruiter Team PiNK 7,500 Posts
10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 5
In Game Name: [SC]Maiden
Denmark

Post by [SC]DeepthroatDiva »

Aw, those are some nice memories, Seph. I really miss having Getsum around in the server.

Return to “In Memory of [SC]Getsum”