Server Suggestions

If any of you smartasses have any ideas, comments or advice on how to improve the game server, drop a post, here.
Ya/<oozA
B-Admin
B-Admin

Australia

Server Suggestions

Post by Ya/<oozA »

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while but thought I'd post some ideas that in my opinion would improve playing in the server.

Firstly the map cycle is terrible, and given the amount of votes we always have to either change the gametype or skip the map all the time I'm assuming alot of members agree with me on that. Personally I'd like to see more variety, some more INF and Elim in there would be nice and DM is just boring when its weapon pick up, maybe some TDM with weapons would be a better choice.

The other thing that bugs me, not sure about everyone else is the server mods. We say no "cheating and game exploits" yet we have RD, extra ammo and an M4 scope. There is no seperation between the skilled players n the average ones anymore because anyone can spray randomly and get kills, I miss the days when actually had to aim to get a kill.

Anyway thats just my opinion.. peace

[SC]*Born2Rock*
S-Admin
S-Admin

1,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 2
In Game Name: [SC]*Born2Rock*
Canada

Re: Server Suggestions

Post by [SC]*Born2Rock* »

Ya/<oozA wrote:Hey guys, haven't posted in a while but thought I'd post some ideas that in my opinion would improve playing in the server.

Firstly the map cycle is terrible, and given the amount of votes we always have to either change the gametype or skip the map all the time I'm assuming alot of members agree with me on that. Personally I'd like to see more variety, some more INF and Elim in there would be nice and DM is just boring when its weapon pick up, maybe some TDM with weapons would be a better choice.

The other thing that bugs me, not sure about everyone else is the server mods. We say no "cheating and game exploits" yet we have RD, extra ammo and an M4 scope. There is no seperation between the skilled players n the average ones anymore because anyone can spray randomly and get kills, I miss the days when actually had to aim to get a kill.

Anyway thats just my opinion.. peace
Firstly the map cycle is terrible, and given the amount of votes we always have to either change the gametype or skip the map all the time I'm assuming alot of members agree with me on that. Personally I'd like to see more variety, some more INF and Elim in there would be nice
Not a Guard.......I'm a Killer of [SC]

[SC]Crusty
S-Admin
S-Admin

7,500 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

United States of America

Post by [SC]Crusty »

Theres a thread in the "General" section for this.

Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells.

Ya/<oozA
B-Admin
B-Admin

Australia

Post by Ya/<oozA »

^^ Didn't notice.. I'll post in there I spose

Reef
S-Admin
S-Admin

3,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Slovenia

Post by Reef »

[SC]Crusty wrote:Theres a thread in the "General" section for this.

Return to “Game Server Discussion”