Updating the color scheme

If any of you smartasses have any ideas, comments or advice on how to improve the game server, drop a post, here.
[SC]!nc[]gn!t
B-Admin
B-Admin

Updating the color scheme

Post by [SC]!nc[]gn!t »

Just for a fresh perspective on things. The colors on the site are not the most natural colors together, they have a very clashy effect. Assuming you guys do have the control to change most of the colors, I'd be glad to give suggestions. I've developed a few websites, and graphic design was my hobby for several years. There as some great color charts online that will do wonders!

Also, just as a first look, the main index seems to be pretty cluttered. Certainly a lot of forum topics. Perhaps having a few main categories and everything else fall into them would be more user friendly.
Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

[SC]Mooloo
S-Admin
S-Admin

1,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 2
In Game Name: [SC]Mooloo
New Zealand

Re: Updating the color scheme

Post by [SC]Mooloo »

only one type of people care about colour schemes.

so i guess you must be one of them

NUTMAN!!!

[SC] Love_BEP
S-Admin
S-Admin

2,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

In Game Name: [SC] Love_BEP
Bulgaria

Post by [SC] Love_BEP »

i like blue
There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark..
TEAR DOWN THE WALL! TEAR DOWN THE WALL!
EUFOBIA, Formless Reality, BFMV, My Chemical Romance, ViolentorY, Symbolic (BG), Symbolic (GER), lieVeil, EXILE, Dream Theater, Amorphis, Alley Sin, Led Zeppelin, Amon Amarth, Septicflesh, Venom, Bathory, Крада, Gojira, Taake, RottingChrist, Motorhead, Behemoth, Hammerfall, Dream Evil, ManOwar, Sabaton, Judas Priest, Dio, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, W.A.S.P, Sodom, Steelwing, Rammstein, Nightwish, Ozzy, Khanъ, Foreigner, Kreator, Firewind, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Turmion Kätilöt, Metallica, Lamb Of God, Deep Purple, 5FDP, Pink Floyd, Rage, Sepultura, Wintersun, Mystic Prophecy, Cupola, Insomnium, Yngwie Malmsteen, Korpiklaani, Хадес

Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy - Ludwig van Beethoven

"Yesterday, though, we heard the king of farts/ It smelled as sweet as honey tarts/ While it wasn't in the strongest of voice/ It still came on as a powerful noise." - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

[SC]GATOR
S-Admin
S-Admin

10,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

In Game Name: [SC]GATOR
United States of America

Post by [SC]GATOR »

The clans colors are purple and yellow. We can't change that.
The grey/green were chosen by the clan leader.
The colors are distinctive. Every other clan site looks the same (black, grey, red, etc...).
We like stability. This site has looked the same for the last 3 years, and when we upgraded it a year ago the general scheme remained the same while what was behind it (user and admin features) changed dramatically.
Forum format is another thing. I haven't really looked at it for 6 months. I'll take a look because of your observation.

Blaze
A-Admin
A-Admin

Great Britain

Post by Blaze »

Oh Hai thar. I upgraded your RAM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEaOC9CENcw

(The days when I used to be good)

2:25 - 2:27 (31337)

[SC] Love_BEP
S-Admin
S-Admin

Bulgaria

Post by [SC] Love_BEP »

i like black

and blue

BLUEEEEEEEE
EUFOBIA, Formless Reality, BFMV, My Chemical Romance, ViolentorY, Symbolic (BG), Symbolic (GER), lieVeil, EXILE, Dream Theater, Amorphis, Alley Sin, Led Zeppelin, Amon Amarth, Septicflesh, Venom, Bathory, Крада, Gojira, Taake, RottingChrist, Motorhead, Behemoth, Hammerfall, Dream Evil, ManOwar, Sabaton, Judas Priest, Dio, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, W.A.S.P, Sodom, Steelwing, Rammstein, Nightwish, Ozzy, Khanъ, Foreigner, Kreator, Firewind, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Turmion Kätilöt, Metallica, Lamb Of God, Deep Purple, 5FDP, Pink Floyd, Rage, Sepultura, Wintersun, Mystic Prophecy, Cupola, Insomnium, Yngwie Malmsteen, Korpiklaani, Хадес

Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy - Ludwig van Beethoven

"Yesterday, though, we heard the king of farts/ It smelled as sweet as honey tarts/ While it wasn't in the strongest of voice/ It still came on as a powerful noise." - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

[SC]Strutter
S-Admin
S-Admin

3,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Great Britain

Post by [SC]Strutter »

Blaze wrote:Oh i love penis thar. I upgraded your RAM.
Oh how I know you love penis Ash, oh how I do.

Blaze
A-Admin
A-Admin

Great Britain

Post by Blaze »

h@i :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEaOC9CENcw

(The days when I used to be good)

2:25 - 2:27 (31337)

[SC]!nc[]gn!t
B-Admin
B-Admin

Post by [SC]!nc[]gn!t »

lol. Ah, now that I know that the forum matches the clans colors'.. it makes more sense. Only because I'm not familiar with hostpimps, are they free?
Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

[SC]Crusty
S-Admin
S-Admin

7,500 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

United States of America

Post by [SC]Crusty »

No donate!

Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells.

[SC] Love_BEP
S-Admin
S-Admin

Bulgaria

Post by [SC] Love_BEP »

i like pink

[SC]*Born2Rock*
S-Admin
S-Admin

1,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

In Game Name: [SC]*Born2Rock*
Canada

Post by [SC]*Born2Rock* »

i like the current color scheme.....Green :mrgreen:
Not a Guard.......I'm a Killer of [SC]

[SC] Love_BEP
S-Admin
S-Admin

Bulgaria

Post by [SC] Love_BEP »

i like red

Mister!U!
B-Admin
B-Admin

Post by Mister!U! »

TwistedBlaCkHeaRt wrote:i like the current color scheme.....Green :mrgreen:

Return to “Game Server Discussion”